Scrambling to gather that last-minute lesson does not help with teacher organization. You need a system to support you throughout the units and themes you want to teach.
You know your students better than anyone else. So, why rely on a fellow teacher’s lesson plan when your kids are your kids, not someone else’s kids?
Let us help you give you peace of mind when designing and planning your lessons.
Each lesson planning includes:
- seven lesson plans according to your state standards
- K-12 lesson design with sample activity
- assessment with the depth of knowledge levels
- essential questions and exit tickets with relevant questions
- format ready to use with your media or projector
- grade level: PreK-5
Of course, you have questions, and we hope we can answer your concerns. Please, send us a note using the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.