Thank you for subscribing to receive news and updates from Spanish4Kiddos Educational Services, LLC. We’re glad to be part of your bilingual journey.
Whether ELL students need support in the classroom or students learning Spanish, you can assure to find resources to strengthen reading comprehension and literature engagement.
Imagine a class of kiddos that struggle to understand basic Spanish concepts to transition to upper-level reading materials.
That is, you spend hours seeking those resources that promise will skyrocket reading scores and enhance metacognition. You research those materials might deliver results. But, in the end, resources without context is a one-time learning experience.
At Spanish4Kiddos Educational Services, our resources and services support you in the classroom for you to deliver instruction time after time so that you can spend more time teaching.
- How many times have you had to get a lesson ready for emergency reasons?
- When was the last time to reflect on differentiation instruction?
- Have you assessed which materials focus on addressing the learning for ELL students and other students in an inclusion classroom?
If you thought about these questions, we offer simple solutions to support you in your class. Besides having resources at your fingertips all the time, you can use these downloadable printables as:
- writing practice workbook to continue learning at home or for students who finish classwork early
- mini-books to develop new vocabulary, sentence fluency, and reading comprehension
- reading stories to heighten literacy and implement reading in context
While you wait for your Free Workbook, here a few resources from our store:
Here are a few articles useful for teaching ideas and tips:
- Teaching Spanish Sight Words in Context Generates Reading Success
- Spanish Lesson for Kids: Learning the Alphabet with Pictures
- How to Learn Spanish Verbs Using Cootie Catchers
Do you have any questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org